Our Lady of Lourdes Catholic Academy does not discriminate on the basis of race, sex, national origin, age (in accordance with the law) and disability, if, with reasonable accommodation on the part of the school, the disabled person’s needs could be met.
Click here to begin an online application for your child.
Paper Documentation Required for Enrollment
- Birth Certificate
- Copy of Baptismal Certificate (if Catholic)
- Copy of Reconciliation and Communion Certificate (if Catholic and applicable)
- Immunization Records
- Copy of Most Recent Report Card and Prior Year’s Report Card (for grades 2 through 8)
- Copy of Standardized Test Results and/or New York State ELA and Mathematics Test Results
- Copy of IEP or IESP (if applicable)
- Completed Application
On-Site Requirements for Enrollment
- Student and Parent Interview with Principal
- Reading and Mathematics Assessment (Grades 1 – 8)
- $250.00 Non-Refundable Enrollment Fee Per Family
- $5.00 Home Academy Association Fee Per Family